thoracic vcar clinical screen.
thoracic vcar trachea lines clinical.
thoracic vcar airway analysis.
thoracic vcar right lobe clinical.
- Basic review provides an overall view of the lungs immediately after application launch.
- Parenchyma analysis tool automatically segments lungs and airways.
- Lobe segmentation provides measurements related to the individual lung lobes.
- Airway analysis automatically segments and tracks the airways and displays the results for analysis.
- Selected airways can be further visualized in lumen view, providing you with additional measurements.
- Compare mode allows you to load two exams for disease progress comparison.
Thoracic VCAR is an image analysis software package for AW Workstation. It can be used in conjunction with CT lung images to aid in the assessment of thoracic disease diagnosis and management. The software provides automatic segmentation of the lungs and automatic segmentation and tracking of the airway tree. The software provides quantification of Hounsfield Units and a color-coded display of the thresholds within a segmented region.