- AJ 130 scoring method uses conventional Agatston/Janowitz technique with a threshold of 130 HU which is adjusted to the appropriate image slice thickness.
- Volume scoring calculates volumes (mm3) of calcified plaque above the 130 HU threshold.
- Mass scoring calculates mass (mg) of calcified plaque above the 130 HU threshold.
- Individual and aggregate scores are computed for each artery type.
- Provides two methods of calcium scoring.
- Customizable parameters can be predefined based on your site’s preferences.
- User interface streamlines your workflow and reduces reading time.
- Report options allow you to custom tailor your reports and distribute them in a variety of formats.
SmartScore is a non-invasive software option that can be used to evaluate calcified plaques in the coronary arteries, which may be a risk factor for coronary artery disease. SmartScore may be used to monitor the progression/regression of calcium in coronary arteries over time, which may aid in the prognosis of cardiac disease.