Challenge in CT Stroke application
Fully automated processing platform for CT ischemic stroke studies
Comprehensive workflow solution for reviewing stroke workup images
AW Advanced Visualization
Today’s radiology is indispensable to help deliver better patient care and advanced visualization is at the center of this transformation. Beyond simply pointing to the anatomy in question, you quantify user defined lesions, segment anatomy, map vascular structures, classify tissue and much more. Clinicians come to you not just to see within the human body, but to aid them in understanding what they are seeing. AW Advanced Visualization is trusted by more radiologists around the globe than any other advanced imaging solution. This powerful clinical resource gives you the most comprehensive suite of applications as well as the latest in artificial intelligence and 3D model printing capabilities.(superscript 1) All in a platform that seamlessly connects and integrates your radiology practice with your healthcare network.
CT Perfusion 4D NeuroComplete assessment. Confident treatment. Quick, automatic tissue assessment. Easy-to-use, protocol-driven workflow. Smart Map for exquisite functional images. All the information you need. Now.
Smart SubscriptionEvery patient you see expects you to care for them with the latest in healthcare technology. While the pace of CT innovation is as fast as it’s ever been, varying priorities within healthcare systems are making it harder for you to find the capital to keep up. Introducing Smart Subscription, the industry’s first subscription-based service for CT applications. Smart Subscription helps solve the oldest challenge with buying imaging equipment: every time you buy a new system, you’re locked in to its capabilities even as new capabilities become available. Smart Subscription overcomes this challenge by making it possible to automatically keep your entire fleet of CT systems up to date.
1. V. Feigin et al. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990 to 2016: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease study 2016. The Lancet Neurology, 2019, forthcoming
2. GBD Stroke Collaborators. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. Lancet Neurol 2019;18:439–58.
3. Saver JL. Time Is Brain—Quantified. Stroke 2006;37:263-6.
4. 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke.A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2018 Mar;49(3):e46-e110.
5. Menon et al. Role of Imaging in Current Acute Ischemic Stroke Workflow for Endovascular Therapy , DOI: 10.1161/STROKEAHA.115.009160.
6. Requires Send by Email license and AW Server version with email service, not compatible with stand-alone AW systems.