MUSE v8 Differences
- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 4 days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Course topics for the MUSE v8 Differences Training include the following: MUSE v8 requirements, MUSE v8 Client installation, interface configurations, database network backup and restore and basic troubleshooting. This course requires hands-on lab exercises in combination with the associated assessment.
- MUSE Server 2008
- SQL Database Server
- MUSE Client Windows 7 Enterprise
- CSI Modem Interface
- MAC5500v10 interface
This course is live with hands-on lab exercises in combination with the associated assessments.
Customers wishing to attend this course must contact their servicemanager, enrollment representative, or the registration page for details.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify the new features available in MUSE v8
- Locate the service documents from Common Document Library
- Identify MUSEv8, CCG Server and MUSE Web requirements
- Explain what Depth of Merge feature is
- Explain what an HL7 Batch scheduler does
- Explain how Client auto shutdown works
- Demonstrate competency in MUSE configuration changes after installation
- Demonstrate auto shutdown at the MUSE Server and view message at the client
- Identify the 3 tasks setup through the scheduler in MUSE v8
- Identify the changes to the modem setup
- Demonstrate competency in configuration of MAC5500 to perform an ADT query through MUSE interface
- Demonstrate competency in setting up CSI modem
- Demonstrate competency in XML export to a shared folder
- Tuition: $4,585
- Tuition & lodging: $5,140
- Tuition, lodging & air: $6,0351
1: US only. Contact Us at 1-888-799-9921.
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|