Intro to Cybersecurity in Healthcare
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Which are the most common security vulnerabilities in healthcare and what are the best countermeasures for each?
What is a device audit and why is it so vital to your organization’s cybersecurity?
This one day virtual course makes students more aware of the valuable data is accessible on their clinical networks and how it could be exploited.
Students will learn basic methodologies for categorizing and managing security risks, as well as countermeasures that may be implemented.
- Cybersecurity Case Studies
- MDS2 analysis
- Class Challenge games
Hands-on labs include:
- Password cracking
- Port security
- Viewing digital certificates
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Biomedical and clinical engineering managers
- Medical technology managers
- Hospital IT staff
- Any professional who supports the field of medical technology
Basic Computer Skills