Implementing Digital Technology in Healthcare
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Unable to see all devices on your patient monitor network?
Having trouble routing data from your radiology department to your PACS server?
In Implementing Digital Technology in Helathcare, you'll learn the key concepts of network connectivity that enable or impair system communications. Hands-on labs teach you building, programming, and troubleshooting switched, wireless, and routed networks. Topics such as virtual local area networks (VLANS), port security, and wireless security are also covered.In addition, you'll learn the concepts of routing and the roles routers play in your network-forwarding data; acting as firewalls, demilitarized zones, and dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) servers; and how routers are dynamically and statically programmed to forward data. A hands-on lab gives you the opportunity to implement and troubleshoot a statically routed internetwork.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to do the following:
- Manage computer hardware through the BIOS, driver management and Operating systems utilities
- Computer administration of users, error logs, and troubleshooting tools using both the command line and graphical user interface
- Develop basic mastery of operating system navigation through use of the GUI and the command line
- Flat network design, construction, and troubleshooting
- Switched network design, construction, and troubleshooting
- Routed network design, construction, and troubleshooting
- Wireless network design, construction, and troubleshooting
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Biomedical and clinical engineering managers
- Medical technology managers
- Hospital IT staff
- Any professional who supports the field of medical technology
Basic Computer Skills
Purchase Packages (all packages include class material)
(2030677-001, M1056773, or R0248PG)
Tuition & lodging: $5,490.00
(2030677-002, M1118581, or R0249PG)
Tuition, lodging & air: $6,385.00*
(2030677-003, M1118582, or R0250PG)
Bring this class to your location. Call for pricing and details: 888-799-9921