CARESCAPE Monitor B650
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The goal of the CARESCAPE Monitor B650 course is to teach the theory and operation of the CARESCAPE Monitor B650 in the wired and wireless network environment. This course provides hands-on experience using the Webmin service interface to configure default settings, activate the options and features licenses, perform the calibration procedures for supported hemodynamic parameter modules, and Airway Gas module. The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 course covers corrective maintenance, planned maintenance procedures, software transfer procedures, and service special tools.
Customers are required to bring a computer laptop to class. The laptop will be used to view electronic documentation and operate software service tools, which are provided during class.Computer
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac®), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM, USB port, AC Power Cord
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 2000 or XP Professional only
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Microsoft Windows Media Player® 10 or greater, Adobe Reader® (latest version), latest Adobe Flash® plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Local administrator access
- Ability to disable spyware and virus scan programs
- No other versions of Ghost previously installed
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Essentials of Healthcare IT or equivalent
Tuition & lodging: $8,850
Tuition, lodging & air: $9,745*
* US only
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
Click on the column headings to sort the information in the table.
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course.