CARESCAPE Central Station Full Service Technical Training
- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 3 Days
- DELIVERY METHOD:
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The CARESCAPE Central Station v1 (CSCSv1) is a central stationmonitoring device that provides views of monitored information for up to 16 patients per Central. The CSCSv1 acts as a viewing station, review station and a live monitoring station by obtaining its information from acquisition devices off the Unity/ CARESCAPE network. The CSCSv1 has expanded 4 main feature group capabilities within the Central Station: Full Disclosure Enterprise, Centralized Monitoring, Respiratory review and ST Monitoring/Review.
The CARESCAPE Central Station v1 Full Service Technical Training is Instructor Led classroom training which includes physical equipment and hands-on labs to support full service of the CSCSv1 product and is independent of any previous courses. Although students may be aware of the MP100, and some of the software features of previous products, this course will present comprehensive knowledge of the CARESCAPE Central Station v1.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Explain the function of the CSCSv1 in a medical environment and know the services and systems the CSCSv1 integrates with on the CARESCAPE and medical center networks.
- Identify all possible configurations of hardware and software for the CSCSv1.
- List the product differences of the CIC Pro v5 unit and the CSCSv1 unit when questioned by medical center staff.
- Use the CSCSv1 service tools to complete installation and configuration procedures.
- Install required licenses to enable features for specific medical center location needs, i.e. “Physicians Review Station” or “Monitoring Station” configurations.
- Perform all applicable tasks in the Field Service Manual to physically install a CSCSv1 unit, associated peripherals and network services.
- Perform all applicable configuration procedures in the Field Service Manual to properly complete the installation off a CSCSv1 unit.
- Navigate the CSCSv1 clinical application to resolve incorrect end user operation.
- Analyze and successfully troubleshoot any hardware or software failures, using service documentation, and diagnostic tools.
- Repair/Replace Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) on the CSCSv1 unit and its peripherals.
- Perform system recovery from a catastrophic failure of the CSCSv1 unit.
- Perform a software upgrade to the CSCSv1 unit using the appropriate tools.
- Perform checkout procedures provided in the Field Service Manual to validate operation after installation or repair procedures or during planned maintenance.
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical engineers
No prerequisites for this course.
Tuition: $5,175 2020786-314
Tuition & lodging: $5,730 2020786-315
Tuition, lodging & air: $6,625* 2020786-316
* US only