Rethink your possibilities.
With the Discovery™ IGS 7 gantry, nothing on the floor or ceiling obstructs your work or limits your mobility - your freedom is nearly absolute. An untethered, laser-guided gantry carries the imaging C-arm. You can move it to the table to image any part of the anatomy, then power it back, out of the way, to precise pre-chosen positions.
Lower dose by designGE designs systems from the ground up with the tried and trusted GE imaging chain, optimized to provide the image clarity you need while helping you keep dose as low as possible. Our dose-reduction features empower you to easily optimize and personalize dose settings from the tableside, while maintaining clinical details you need to make well-informed decisions. But improving dose management takes a strategy – what we call the GE Blueprint. It includes low-dose imaging technologies for minimally invasive procedures, but also considers the people, culture and processes around them.
InnovaSenseAdvanced patient contouring technology that uses capacitive sensor to assess movement of the gantry and select the optimal position for the image receptor relative to the patient. 2
DoseMapDisplay of the distribution of the estimated local cumulated dose all along the exam as well as the current projection of the beam. Alerts at configurable dose thresholds.3
3DCT HD3DCT HD provides fine image details simultaneously on cross-sections and volume rendered to help you clearly visualize vessels, small devices and soft tissues.4
Specific acquisition parameters and automatic artifact reduction algorithms can improve image quality and increase your clinical confidence for each application.
3DCT HD MAR reduces streak artifacts induced by the presence of small metallic devices such as coils or clips within the 3D field of view.8
3DCT HD Motion Freeze is designed to reduce artefacts caused by involuntary respiratory motion during the rotational acquisition and recover small detail visibility impacted by motion.8
InnovaSpinThe offset C-arm permits fast-spin rotational angiography over a maximum range of 200° at variable speeds from 20° to 40°/sec (maximum speed of 30°/s from LAO to RAO) with flexible cranio/caudal oblique angulations. The enhanced InnovaSpinTM trajectories are not constrained to a single transverse plane and can be used at oblique angulations within physical constraints.3
InnovaBreezeFollow the contrast bolus in real time subtracted images, using variable panning speed control, with an easy workflow.
Image pasting to visualize the entire length of the subtracted bolus chase on a single image.5
Re-evaluate your options
Use precious space well with flexible room designs. Build your room into a new fully functional hybrid OR, re-configure a small room, or re-purpose an existing room. You can install the Discovery IGS 7 in rooms as small as 35 square meters (377 square feet).6 You'll have the potential to increase the procedure mix in your OR with exceptional equipment for minimally invasive procedures.
2. Option. Available on IGS 730 configuration.
3. Optional on Discovery IGS 7
4. 3DCT HD is an option sold separately. Includes 3DXR. Requires AW workstation and Volume Viewer
5. InnovaBreeze is optional and it requires an AW Workstation. Advantage paste is included in InnovaBreeze.
6. 35m ² rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 back-out. Space left for additional equipment may be limited.
7. According to simulations performed with a surgical monitors suspension using the open monitor suspension option
8. MAR & Motion Freeze are optional features of 3DXR. Sold separately. The improvement related to Motion Freeze depends on the acquisition conditions, table position, patient, type of motion, anatomical location and clinical practice, it has been assessed visually on a physical phantom.
9. Collision management features are not intended to be a substitute for careful equipment operation