Optima MR450w 1.5T for Signa HDx/HDxt Users
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Onsite / TVA Training
This program instructs MR Technologists in the new features of the Optima MR450w 1.5T MR system. Instruction is delivered by a GE MR Applications Specialist at the customer’s facility. This training produces the best results when a core group of 4 MR Technologists is dedicated to the complete session. It is also critical that key Radiologists are available to review images. In addition, the patient schedule should be modified for the onsite training segment to allow time for instruction. This program includes 10 hours of TVA (TiP Virtual Assist) follow-up.
By the end of the program Technologist should be able to operate new system features and clinical applications on the Optima MR450w 1.5T system.
Details:COURSE LENGTH: 6 Onsite Days / 10 TVA Hours
ACCREDITATION TYPE: CE, ASRT - Technologists/Allied Health
CREDIT HOURS: 25 CE
COURSE ID: W0107MR
- Working Safely
- Optima MR450w System Design Overview
- Introduction to the Optima MR450w User Interface
- Optima MR450w Workflow Overview
- Optima MR450w Protocol Building
- Patient imaging -Session One
- Optima MR450w Neuro Imaging
- Patient Imaging - Session Two
- Optima MR450w Neuro Protocol Updates
- Optima MR450w Body Imaging
- Patient Imaging - Session Three
- Optima MR450w Body Protocol Updates
- Optima MR450w MSK Imaging
- Patient Imaging - Session Four
- Optima MR450w MSK Protocol Updates
- Optima MR450w Cardiovascular Imaging
- Patient Imaging - Session Five
- Optima MR450w Cardiovascular Protocol Updates
- Post Training and Documentation
This course is designed for MR Technologists who operate the Optima MR450w 1.5T system.
Technologists should have Signa HDx/HDXt 1.5T experience.