DMS Option Training
- Contact Us for Information
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On-Site Training Options
Product Education - Clinical
An Applications Specialist will conduct on-site training for two days. The CVIS Option Training instructs students in the setup, system administration, and clinical function of purchased options. Students learn to configure and take any optional modules live.
- Review of departmental workflow allowing the Applications Specialist to assist in any special configuration and training needs.
- Review of current DMS configuration. Evaluation of outstanding tasks needed for configuration.
- Assistance from the Applications Specialist in the configuration for this option.
- The Applications Specialist will assist the facilities System Administrators/Master Trainer in training the basic users of the system.
Some On-site Training may qualify for CE Credits based on time and structured agendas. Please talk to your Project manager or Applications Specialist for more details.