Discovery NM 530c/570c Full Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On successful completion of the Discovery 530c/570c training, the student to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the Discovery 530c Detector Assembly of the Nuclear Cardiology Imaging System. The completion of this course will provide the field engineer with a Level 2 qualification on the Discovery 530c Detector Assembly. There is a prerequisite requirement for the field engineer or customer to have enrolled and completed the Ventri Camera course before taking this Discovery 530c course. This course will also include information on installing the Discovery 530c and 570c Option kit parts of the Discovery 570c NM-CT system. This level will provide the customer with a Service Engineer or an Online Center Engineer that is capable of providing comprehensive service, requiring support for only unique problems or special applications.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify required tools and documentation for Digital Detector assembly service
- Work safely in the Digital Detector environment
- Identify FRU part numbers, and replace common FRUs
- Identify the installation steps and resources required for Digital Detector assembly installation
- Perform Discovery 570c NM system Option kit Installation
- Perform Digital Detector system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Troubleshoot image quality issues for Digital Detector assembly
- Perform Digital Detector assembly alignments, tuning and calibrations
- Isolate Digital Detector assembly faults to the FRU level using system diagnostics
- Perform Digital Detector planned maintenance procedures
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
Nuclear Basic Service(Class/Lab) R0184NM
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|