Case Cardiosoft Technical Service Class
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course is an overview of the CASE* unit with CS* and peripherals, illustrating the practical skills needed to configure and troubleshoot the system. Participants are involved in basic clinical software navigation and the comprehension of software configuration and service tools on the T2100 series treadmills. Participants are shown how to configure a CASE unit to send reports to a MUSE* system, and how to integrate standalone CASE units into a network environment with CS clients and CS.
The course provides a detailed explanation of the individual hardware and software components, their integration and interconnectivity with other system components. Participants learn hands-on skills in labs designed to reinforce principles reviewed in class.
Customers are required to bring a computer laptop to class. The laptop will be used to view electronic documentation and operate software service tools, which are provided during class.
Computer Laptop Requirements:
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac** ), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM, USB port, AC Power Cord
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows** 2000 or XP Professional only
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Microsoft Windows Media Player® 10 or greater, Adobe Reader** (latest version), latest Adobe Flash** plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Local administrator access
- Ability to disable spyware and virus scan programs
- No other versions of Ghost previously installed
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Tuition: $6,395
- Tuition & lodging: $7,135
- Tuition, lodging & air: $8,0301
1: US only. Contact Us at 1-888-799-9921.
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Jan 20 2020||Fri, Jan 24 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Feb 17 2020||Fri, Feb 21 2020||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Apr 13 2020||Fri, Apr 17 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 1 2020||Fri, Jun 5 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|