Aespire View Differences
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 4 hour Web-x
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Students completing the Aespire View differences class will have a comprehension through lectures and discussion, a basic overview of the Aespire View.
The instructor will demonstrate via Web-Ex the following activities.
Become familiar with the difference between the Aespire and the Aespire View:
- Standard configuration
- Display unit
- DAQ board functionality location
- New Power Supply and test points
- New battery and location
- New Universal Inrush board functionality and location
- Total Flow Sensor (TFS) board functionality, location and test points
- TFS components (Flow Sensors) and replacement
- 3rd cylinder regulator location
- Ventilator subsystems (same as Aisys and Avance)
- Ventilator calibrations (same as Aisys and Avance)
- Service Confirmation / Service Mode menus
- Aespire View software installation
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|