Advanced Xeleris Workstation
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This 3.5 day course at GE Healthcare Institute focuses on advanced Xeleris clinical applications, techniques, and workflow optimization.
Class size is small, allowing plenty of hands-on training and practice. By the end of the program, attendees should be able to use the advanced clinical applications for reconstruction, quantitation, display and analysis of a variety of NM and NM/CT procedures, and understand the tools available to optimize for department preferences.
This course is designed for Technologists or Physicians using the Xeleris workstation for processing and review of a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures. The course is targeted to those with experience on Xeleris, and are seeking training on advanced clinical applications.
- Advanced Workspace operations (image manipulation, curve generation, Review Templates)
- Evolution applications, Reconstruction and filtering techniques
- NM/CT quantification applications (Q.Volumetrix, Q.Lung, Q.Brain)
- Cardiac packages
- Customization parameters
- User Commands
- Introduction to Aladdin programming
- Skill Inventory and Assessment
This course is targeted to Technologists with experience on Xeleris Workstation, and are seeking training on advanced clinical applications.
Participants should have prior experience using Xeleris Workstation.