Sagittal Kidney with Color
Sagittal Right Kidney
Sagittal Teste with Color and PW Doppler
Transverse Right Kidney
Image quality in Urology you can rely on.
With the LOGIQ Agile Acoustic Architecture as a base, the LOGIQ V5 provides great imaging technology for Urology needs while still being affordable for private offices. Take a look at the variety of images above - from kidneys and testes to bladder and prostate - taken from the LOGIQ V5. Looking for something in particular that you don't see in the gallery? Reach out to us and we can show you more great images from this system.
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available from 8am-7pm EST to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
No question is too big or small for our Valued Connections team. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen.
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance. Or log on to the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ system.
We want to hear from you.
- Tell us what you think of the image quality of our new systems
- Ask us about options that might fit your practice
- Request a brochure or other material to share with your colleague
- Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients
Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.