High quality images using advanced probes for Urology.
This system offers both excellent image quality and affordability - plus 2 new probes to help provide great urology images. The BE9CS-RS biplane probe provides an additional field of view, while the smaller E8Cs-RS endocavitary probe provides a wider
field of view than previous offerings.
We'll let the images speak for themselves - take a look at the LOGIQ F8 images and tell us what you think about the image quality.
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available from 8am-7pm EST to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
No question is too big or small for our Valued Connections team. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen.
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance. Or log on to the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ system.
We want to hear from you.
- Tell us what you think of the image quality of our new systems
- Ask us about options that might fit your practice
- Request a brochure or other material to share with your colleague
- Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients
Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.