Image Processing and Review
Get a better view when post processing Cardiology data sets. EchoPAC Suite features integrated post-processing tools to allow you to review, analyze and perform measurements at an offline workstation, freeing up your ultrasound system to help improve workflow.
With EchoPAC Suite you can access the power of GE Vivid image processing across cine loops and static images. Analysis or measurements made using EchoPAC Suite are directly saved back into the patient record, so your patient information is in one location.
Your Vivid system's functionality is available in EchoPAC Suite, including:
- Stress Echo
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI)
- 4D and Multi-dimensional Imaging
- Measurements and Analysis
- 2D Strain
- 4D Strain
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI)
- 4D LV Volume and 4D RV Volume
- Mitral Valve Assessment
- 4D Auto AVQ for aortic valve quantification
- Intima Media Thickness (IMT)
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI)
- Tissue Tracking (TT)
ViewPoint 6 can help you create comprehensive and easy to read reports quickly. Your ultrasound reports can include everything from images and measurements to images and diagrams to results and recommendations. The reporting capabilities in ViewPoint 6 can help reduce manual data entry and potentially reduce errors from manual work.
Reports for Echo Cardiology
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Stress Echo
Reports for Vascular
- Bypass Graft
- Extremity Arterial
- Extremity Venous
- Abdominal Venous
- Visceral Arterial
Workflow and Integration
From the start of the exam to final storage, ViewPoint 6 fits into your workflow as a scalable solution designed to help simplify your daily routine. A single click allows you to:
- Archive exam information
- Send report to an EMR
- Fax or print report for a colleague
- Send images to an existing CV PACS
ViewPoint 6 connects seamlessly to your existing multi-vendor ultrasound devices and IT systems to help with efficiency and data quality while enhancing your current investment.
Reliable support when you need it
From the beginning, our extensive team of IT and ultrasound professionals are here to make sure your needs are covered. Our experienced clinical and application experts, interface and technical engineers, project managers and support teams are available to help address your specific requirements.
The professional service team is available for individualized solutions such as new interface installations, software migrations and more.
A software maintenance agreement (SMA) offers comprehensive service allowing you to:
- Get help with a technical or clinical question from our helpdesk
- Utilize remote support
- Stay current with product updates
- Benefit from the latest performance and stability enhancements
- Download the latest release from our new e-distribution portal
- Attend webinars and meet the expert sessions online