The LOGIQ™ P9 ultrasound system is well suited for the clinical and workflow demands of general imaging. From triage to comprehensive exams, the budget-friendly LOGIQ P9 delivers consistent image quality, comprehensive application coverage, advanced features and ease of use that enable timely, confident decisions.
Liver Shear Wave Elastography, C1-5-RS
Carotid Artery CF and PW, L4-12t-RS
Uterus B-Mode, IC9-RS
Cardiac Strain, 3Sc-RS
Hallux B-Mode, L10-22-RS
Derma PDI, L10-22-RS
Thyroid PDI, ML6-15-RS
Supports high efficiency for busy schedules with customized workflow settings that help you improve your ease of use.
Personalized digital user interface enables customization of workflow preferences with user presets. Simply log in, select the appropriate exam type, and begin scanning.
Ergonomic and Adaptable
Adjust system to fit most user needs and exams
- Touch control for easy parameter adjustment
- Multiple USB ports
- Adjustable monitor
- Front and rear handles
- Four active probe ports
- Gel warmer
- Storage shelf
- Easy to transport
Solutions that enable improved focus on patients and help enhance your confidence and care delivery over a wide range of patient exams.
2D Shear Wave Elastography
Quantitative estimate of tissue elasticity displayed in color-coded elastograms.
- Assists in a growing range of applications, including chronic liver disease, breast
- Semi-automatic measurements provide
quick, quantifiable information
Raw Data Processing
Original Acoustic Data are stored before scan converting in a GE Healthcare “raw” format to be easily accessed and re-processed any time after the exam completion.
Amplitude Modulation Technique
- Great penetration and contrast sensitivity
- Excellent tissue suppression
- High image uniformity
- Superb spatial and temporal resolution
B-Flow™ / B-Flow Color
- Does not use Doppler processing
- Direct visualization of blood reflectors
- Dynamic appearance of flow
- Minimal tissue overwrite compared to Color Flow
- Excellent control of flash artifacts
compared to Color Flow
Functionality within B-Flow™ Color – offers sensitivity in visualizing small vessels and slow flow to enhance diagnostic confidence.
- Venous, liver, and renal imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Pediatric imaging
- Small parts imaging
Easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable needs throughout your workday with smart ergonomics and features that help you improve productivity and investment value.
A picture is worth a 1000 words
- Photograph relevant anatomy and include photos with the clinical images
- Provides value context for documentation and comparison after a procedure
- Utilizes Android™ tablet or phone
Remotely operate the ultrasound system from tablet or phone that that has LOGIQ Smart App loaded and includes:
– Major modes
– ROI placement
– Dual Image
Onboard training modules to help accelerate user confidence and efficient system operations.
Scan for up to one hour on battery alone with the new extended battery option.
Volume Navigation Import
Merge real-time ultrasound with retrieved CT or MRI volume dataset
- Potential time saver
- Simplified workflow
- Complementarity of information
- Helps improve diagnostic confidence
Support and accessories for your GE Healthcare ultrasound systems
Asset Performance Management (APM)
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
LOGIQ, B-Flow and HDlive are trademarks of The General Electric Company.