The CARESCAPE V100 provides precise, accurate readings using proven DINAMAP* technology. The DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics and hyper/hypo tensive patients.
With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds, and the clinical accuracy of embedded DINAMAP technology, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor delivers exceptional speed and accuracy. The Exergen TemporalScanner* thermometer provides non-invasive, fast, easy and accurate temperatures.
The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a two-in-one monitor — it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring, with continuous monitoring freeing up valuable nursing time.
GE Healthcare supports your infection prevention efforts. We offer the Exergen TemporalScanner thermometer, which does not come into contact with mucous membranes. In addition, the silver ion anti-microbial head has been found to reduce the population of Staph, Listeria and E-Coli. The monitor’s durable plastic coating is compatible with most stringent chemical hospital cleansers, and GE CRITIKON@M© blood pressure cuffs are disposable.
Not only can it withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor’s battery has a long run time – typically eight to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This extended battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
Consistent across all care areas
The CARESCAPE V100 includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, so you can consistently measure across all care areas – from the ED to OR to ICU to PACU to Surgical. This gives you confidence that when a patient’s measurements deviate, the change is due to the patient’s condition - not a difference between monitors.
The CARESCAPE V100 monitor includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE Healthcare monitors, so you can consistently measure across all care areas:
- DINAMAPTM SuperSTATTM, Classic or Ausculatory blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort and artifact rejection
- Choose from three Sp02 measurements including TruSignalTM, Nellcor TM or MasimoTM
- Three different temperature options to choose from:
- Exergen TemporalScanner, a non-invasive, fast, easy and accurate thermometer, does not come into contact with mucous membranes,
- Alaris Turbo Temp provides fast oral or rectal temperatures at the bedside, as well as axillary temperatures in monitor mode in as fast as 7 seconds. And
- Alaris Tri-Site thermometer provides fast oral, rectal and axillary temperatures at the bedside. It provides predictive measurements with greater tolerance to probe placement in the vicinity of the sublingual pocket in as fast as 11 seconds.