Leading absolute quantitation in nuclear medicine
Quantitation in sync with how you work
Pulmonary embolism has finally met its match
The greatest result of all
Plan for the future of a lung’s function
Results that matter
Assurance for neurodegenerative care
Matters of the heart are no longer beyond measure
Clearly communicate brain function
Plan and monitor radioisotope therapy with the right measurements
Explore the clinical possibilities of a wide range of applications
Access where, when and how you want it
Elevate your nuclear medicine experience
A nuclear medicine workstation for true discovery
- 1 In clinical practice, Evolution options1a (Evolution for Bone, Evolution for Cardiac, Evolution for Bone Planar) and Evolution Toolkit1b are recommended for use following consultation of a Nuclear Medicine physician, physicist and/or application specialist to determine the appropriate dose or scan time reduction to obtain diagnostic image quality for a particular clinical task, depending on the protocol adopted by the clinical site.
- 1a Evolution Options - Evolution claims are supported by simulation of count statistics using default factory protocols and imaging of 99mTc based radiotracers with LEHR collimator on anthropomorphic phantom or realistic NCAT – SIMSET phantom followed by quantitative and qualitative images comparison.
- 1b Evolution Toolkit - Evolution Toolkit claims are supported by simulation of full count statistics using lesion simulation phantom images based on various radiotracers and collimators and by showing that SPECT image quality reconstructed with Evolution Toolkit provide equivalent clinical information but have better signal-to-noise, contrast, and lesion resolution compared to the images reconstructed with FBP / OSEM.
- 2 SmartReport and ImageRegistry are registered trademarks of Syntermed, Inc.
- 3 Case Exchange may not be available in all markets, as it requires GE Health Cloud.
- 4 Windows and BitLocker are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.