The Integrated Resuscitation System for the Panda and Giraffe Warmers has been designed to help you effectively balance the immediate needs of your patients with those of the resuscitation team – all while supporting best practices in neonatal resuscitation. Our Integrated Resuscitation System offers:
- Everything you need within reach
- With the Integrated Resuscitation System for your Panda and Giraffe warmers, you have everything you need to quickly deliver neonatal resuscitation therapy to your high-risk newborns.
- An all-in-one system
- This advanced, all-in-one system offers many integrated features and options for providing effective airway management, gentle ventilation, pulse oximetry and trending, all of which help you meet the demands of both labor & delivery and NICU environments.
- Effective, reliable airway management
- You can easily change oxygen concentrations within a range from 21% to 100% using the optional O2 blender to support resuscitation therapy practices.
Features Available Only with the T-Piece System
Recognized and supported by the current International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), T-Piece resuscitation has become a popular method of neonatal resuscitation in both Labor & Delivery and NICU settings.
It offers features such as:
- Easy activation
- While other systems are often difficult to set and operate, our PIP safety valve is easily activated using only one hand by simply pressing the PIP Knob Release.
- One-handed, ergonomic operation
- The advanced ergonomic T-Piece design facilitates comfortable hand positioning and allows you to control the breath with one hand.
- Oxygen level control
- Using the integrated blender, control O2 levels, and PIP and PEEP throughout the resuscitation process helps ensure adequate oxygenation.
Our Integrated Resuscitation System specifications include:
- Depth: 9.8 in (24.9 cm) knobs to fittings
- Height: 13.4 in (34 cm) Width: 9.7 in (24.6 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 19.8 Lbs (9 kg) with Blender
- Gas Input Source: Hospital pipeline or Cylinder
- Vacuum Range: 0-150 mm Hg
- Flow Range: 0-15 lpm
- Air/O2 Blender Range: 21-100% O2