Integrated Resuscitation Systems
Helps you quickly deliver neonatal resuscitation therapy
When it comes to infant resuscitation, time is as precious as your patients. To achieve positive outcomes, you must rely on technology to help you with split-second preparation, accurate assessment, and rapid response.
The advanced technology and innovative design of the Bag & Mask and T-piece integrated resuscitation system helps you work quickly when seconds count. And it is compatible with both our Panda* and Giraffe* Warmers, which makes it truly flexible.
The Integrated Resuscitation System for the Panda and Giraffe Warmers has been designed to help you effectively balance the immediate needs of your patients with those of the resuscitation team – all while supporting best practices in neonatal resuscitation. Our Integrated Resuscitation System offers:
- Everything you need within reach
- With the Integrated Resuscitation System for your Panda and Giraffe warmers, you have everything you need to quickly deliver neonatal resuscitation therapy to your high-risk newborns.
- An all-in-one system
- This advanced, all-in-one system offers many integrated features and options for providing effective airway management, gentle ventilation, pulse oximetry and trending, all of which help you meet the demands of both labor & delivery and NICU environments.
- Effective, reliable airway management
- You can easily change oxygen concentrations within a range from 21% to 100% using the optional O2 blender to support resuscitation therapy practices.
Features Available Only with the T-Piece System
Recognized and supported by the current International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), T-Piece resuscitation has become a popular method of neonatal resuscitation in both Labor & Delivery and NICU settings.
It offers features such as:
- Easy activation
- While other systems are often difficult to set and operate, our PIP safety valve is easily activated using only one hand by simply pressing the PIP Knob Release.
- One-handed, ergonomic operation
- The advanced ergonomic T-Piece design facilitates comfortable hand positioning and allows you to control the breath with one hand.
- Oxygen level control
- Using the integrated blender, control O2 levels, and PIP and PEEP throughout the resuscitation process helps ensure adequate oxygenation.
Our Integrated Resuscitation System specifications include:
- Depth: 9.8 in (24.9 cm) knobs to fittings
- Height: 13.4 in (34 cm) Width: 9.7 in (24.6 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 19.8 Lbs (9 kg) with Blender
- Gas Input Source: Hospital pipeline or Cylinder
- Vacuum Range: 0-150 mm Hg
- Flow Range: 0-15 lpm
- Air/O2 Blender Range: 21-100% O2