GoldSeal has many different pre-owned Voluson systems with different benefits, including:
- Voluson E10
The latest in our Expert Series, the VolusonTM E10 ultrasound system is designed for the advanced women’s health practice. Where complex cases are the rule, not the exception. Where you resolve difficult diagnostic questions on a daily basis. Where patients come to you for confident answers.
- Voluson E8 Expert
Voluson E8 Expert is a premium ultrasound system for your women’s healthcare needs, including Obstetrics, Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Medicine. Innovations in image quality, automation, transducer technology, and image analysis help give you the extraordinary vision you need to help improve patient care. And, the Voluson E8 offers advanced fetal cardiac innovations to help bring innovative care in the first and second trimester
- Voluson E6
The powerful Voluson E6 system offers an excellent mix of capabilities for effective and efficient care, including extraordinary 2D image quality, outstanding 3D/4D imaging, automation advances, intuitive workflow tools, and a smart ergonomic design. Entry level to the Voluson Expert Series, the Voluson E6 helps give you flexibility, ease of use, and the speed and reliability to manage a comprehensive range of routine obstetric and gynecological exams.
- Voluson i
Voluson i was the world’s first compact volume ultrasound system. Voluson i helps you achieve advanced, console-quality performance in a portable package that can easily go with you to your patient. It is well suited for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, Assisted Reproductive Medicine, and Maternal Fetal Medicine applications. And packed with the capabilities to help give you the 2D/3D extraordinary vision needed to confidently scan your patients through all stages of their lives.
- Voluson S8
With the Signature Series Voluson S8, you can count on exceptional imaging across a range of applications. And workflow innovations that help deliver excellent results with fewer keystrokes. And, a compact, ergonomic design. Confidence for clinical decision-making. Tools to grow your practice. Productivity at a price that leaves more room in your budget.
- Voluson S6
Your patients count on you for responsive, high-quality care. You can count on the Signature Series Voluson S6 to provide the advanced ultrasound imaging you and your patients demand. Our powerful, yet affordable, system offers an excellent mix of capabilities to help meet a comprehensive range of routine obstetric and gynecological exams as well as reproductive medicine. Get superb image quality, flexibility, ease of use, speed and reliability—all in one smart ergonomic package.
- Voluson P8
Patient demands and time pressures are high. To succeed, your practice requires exceptional and efficient imaging services:
- Excellent 2D images – optimized for clarity and detail at the placement of a probe
- Advanced color Doppler – to provide deep insight into vascular anatomy and function
- Exceptional penetration with consistent image quality – to help with difficult-to-image patients
- One-touch image optimization – for fast efficient imaging
- Easy 3D imaging – additional anatomical views for thorough assessments
- LOGIQ F8
The LOGIQ F8 offers an affordable ultrasound system that combines excellent image quality with simplified workflow and smart design for women’s healthcare. This powerful combination will help you take patient care forward.The LOGIQ F8 helps you achieve great images using tools including CrossXBeam (Spatial Compounding) and SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging).
Your sales representative can provide complete specifications on our available GoldSeal Voluson ultrasound systems.
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
Connect to more than 10,000 Voluson users through VolusonClub, our global networking site. Learn, network, share-and get the most from your investment.