With our newest Carestation, we left no stone unturned, turned conventional wisdom on its head and challenged ourselves to rethink everything. Carestaion 600 Series….It’s all within reach.
The Carestation 620 is a compact, affordable and easy to use anesthesia system that features a:
- Sleek integrated design suited for constrained environments
- Simple user interface for improved workflows
To help clinicians deliver efficient, precise and reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
High touch precision. Low flow performance.
GE is a leader in designing Carestations specifically suited to the practice of low-flow anesthesia delivery and its fast wash-in/wash-out requirements. Ensuring quick patient response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agent may positively impact anesthetic costs and improve induction and emergence — optimizing time in the OR.
The Carestation 620 is a compact, versatile and easy to use anesthesia system designed to help clinicians deliver reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
- Small footprint: mobility & rugged durability
- Simple and fast guided daily checkout process —as fast as three minutes
- Intuitive flat menu UI & ergonomic touches
- Easy disassembly & cleaning
- Simple tools intelligently packaged
- User interface specifically designed to improve access to core functions
- Simplified patient transport and data transfer
Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module1
- Single-width modularity
- Reduced sample flow: 40% decrease in sample flow size
- 67% increase in Respiration Rate (RR) measurement range
- 100% increase CO2 & O2 measurement accuracy RR range
- 40% increase in RR range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- 67% decrease in TV lower range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- Enhanced new water trap design
1. These comparisons are when compared to the GE E-gas module
Carestation 620 Brochure_USA_loDownload