- Review features include:
- Load up to three static, gated, or dynamic series.
- Polar maps to help you visualize disease or defect.
- Polar maps in ASNC layouts with vasculature territorial overlays.
- Automated re-orientation
- Flexible or customizable 3D volume filtering.
- Flexible summing of gated and dynamic studies.
- Perfusion analysis includes:
- Estimated mass, rest/stress/ reversibility severity scores.
- Extent of perfusion defect.
- Viability assessment includes:
- Extent of viability of an area.
- FDG/perfusion match/mismatch tool for viability assessment using metabolic studies.
- Functional analysis includes:
- Left ventricle volume plot
- End of diastole volume
- End of systole volume
- Stroke volume
- Ejection fraction
- Index of possible TID
- Left ventricular wall assessment via cine captures motion of myocardium along epicardial and endocardial contours.
- Dynamic analysis allows you to select a subset of short axis images in DICOM for mat for 3rd party software myocardial blood flow analysis.
- Workflow streamlining includes:
- Load DICOM compliant short axis, horizontal long axis, and vertical long axis images.
- User annotation flexibility.
- Save images in different resolutions
- Save cine in movie formats.
- Customize polar plot layout.
- Interactive report cursor.
- Define your own color maps, filtering, screen display options.
- Reporting features include filming of:
- Rest and stress polar maps.
- ED and ES volumes.
- LV ejection fraction.
- Oblique slice images.
- Any screen and viewport.
CardIQ Physio is available as a full package on AW 4.5p or higher, and includes PET functionalities. To take full advantage of CardIQ Physio functionality, cardiac images must be acquired on a GE PET/CT system equipped with the following functionalities:
- CT Operator Console Software for Prospective Gating and CardIQ Snapshot for Retrospective Gating and Reconstruction for Helical CTA studies
- Gating Interface Kit for Discovery ST, LS, or DSTE.
- Ivy 3100 or 3150 EKG Monitor.
- EKG Simulator and Adaptor (not needed with 3150)
CardIQ Physio is an aiding tool for the clinicians to perform analysis of sets of stationary, dynamic, or gated PET trans-axial images via a number of display, measurement and batch filming/archive features. The measurements include perfusion, end-diastolic & end-systolic volumes, stroke volume, ejection fraction, myocardial mass, and transient ischemic dilatation. Also included is a feature that enables clinicians to visualize reformatted PET perfusion and viability data, and make a comparison between the two. The perfusion or viability data can be acquired under stress or rest conditions and they can be processed individually or simultaneously.