- BRAIN View offers protocols to process multi-parametric brain data.
- The streamlined workflow allows for easy review and manipulation of Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP), Multi Planar Reconstruction (MPR), and 3D rendered images. You can also process and fuse functional data.
- With the one click, One Touch, protocol, you can select and process functional data.
- Program automatically selects the most relevant protocols.
- Easy to use slide bars let you calculate and/or segment parametric images in real time.
- BrainStat automatically generates processed maps based on a Gamma Variate Fitting (GVF) of the concentration curve. Processed maps include:
- Relative Cerebral Blood Volume (rCBV)
- Relative Cerebral Blood Flow (rCBF)
- Mean Transit Time (MTT)
- Time to Peak (TPP)
- FiberTrak provides detailed information on tissue microstructure by reconstructing fiber pathways from diffusion tensor series.
- Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL) uses water in arterial blood as an endogenous contrast media to visualize tissue perfusion and help evaluate cerebral blood flow.
- Volume Share 5 or above
- One or two display monitors
- Brain View requires READY View as prerequisite
- Certain functions require MR Standards, and SER
Minimum hardware required:
- HP Z800: 12 GB RAM or above
- HP XW8600: 12 GB RAM or above
- HP XW8400: 12 GB RAM or above
BRAIN View is an image analysis software that allows the user to view and process Magnetic Resonance (MR) images of the brain.