Signa Vibrant Upgrade from Signa HDx/HDxt
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Onsite / TVA Training
This program instructs MR Technologists in the new features of the Signa Vibrant 1.5T MR system. Instruction is delivered by a GE MR Applications Specialist at the customer’s facility. This training produces the best results when a core group of 4 MR Technologists is dedicated to the complete session. It is also critical that key Radiologists are available to review images. In addition, the patient schedule should be modified for the onsite training segment to allow time for instruction. This program includes 10 hours of TVA (TiP Virtual Assist) follow-up.
By the end of the program Technologists should be able to operate new system features and clinical applications on the Signa Vibrant 1.5T system.
Details:COURSE LENGTH: 4 Onsite Days / 10 TVA Hours
ACCREDITATION TYPE: CE, ASRT - Technologists/Allied Health
CREDIT HOURS: 26.5 CE
COURSE ID: W0108MR
- Working Safely
- Signa Vibrant UI and Workflow Enhancements
- Signa Vibrant Neuro Applications
- Signa Vibrant Breast and Body Applications
- Patient imaging -Session One
- Signa Vibrant MSK Imaging
- Patient Imaging - Session Two
- Signa Vibrant Functional Neuro Imaging
- Signa Vibrant Cardiac Imaging
- Signa Vibrant Vascular Imaging
- Post Training and Documentation
This course is designed for MR Technologists who operate the Signa Vibrant 1.5T MR system.
This course has no prerequisite requirements.