PET TracerLab MX-FDG
COURSE LENGTH32 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides classroom instructions and hands-on exercises on Tracerlab MX-FDG.
- Installation including mechanical and computer setup as well as connections to hot-cells
- Preventative Maintenance including diagnostic procedures, system tests and replacement of worn parts
- Service: Common problems, possible sources of errors in operating procedures
- Demonstration of low-activity run as diagnostic method
- Trouble-shooting exercises
- Safety issues (EHS): Service job safety analysis, chemicals
Biomedical and technical professionals