Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Class content focuses on the complete configuration of the clinical application, as well as day-to-day use of the system. This class is intended for clinical users of the system, not for biomed or IT support personnel. Course lectures are reinforced with demonstrations, written material and workshops.
Participants successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the general concept of the MUSE CV system
- Perform the basic setup functions
- Review acquistion of data into the system
- Identify purpose of Status logs and queues
- Set up new, or make adjustments to existing presets and profiles
- Set up custom database searches for productivity, research or quality control purposes
Instructor-led Class: Students attend class delivered either at our Wauwatosa or Jupiter facility. Class size is managed to ensure an optimal student-instructor ratio and accessibility to equipment for hands-on labs.
Ideal candidates for training can expect to be the power user for their site. Class attendees should be comfortable with using computers and be willing to train others at their facility.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Tuition + airfare: $4,750
Tuition price includes:
- Breakfast & lunch
- Class material
- Airfare (optional)
Schedule / Registration
If training is purchased in conjunction with a larger project, please contact your project manager or account coordination specialist to schedule training. If training is purchased independently of an equipment implementation project, please contact your sales representative.