Innova* EPVision 2.0
- Contact Us for Information
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On-Site Training Options
Product Education - Clinical
An Invasive Applications Specialist will conduct on-site training to help the customer to take EPVision 2.0 live. This training is a 8 day package to be used for initial workflow consultation/pre-training , Go-live training and 2 separate pre scheduled follow-up visits. The following topics will be addressed:
- Review of departmental workflow allowing the Invasive Applications Specialist to assist in any special configuration needs.
- Invasive Applications Specialist will review all features with the System Administrator/Master Trainer.
- Review of system set-up, various EP Techniques and advanced features.
- The Applications Specialist will assist the Master Trainer(s) and physicians in set-up and configuration and in the training of staff members.
- The Invasive Applications Specialist will coordinate each additional visit with the customer (it is very important that the customer has appropriate case load scheduled for this training).
Some on-site training may qualify for CE credits based on time and structured agendas. Please talk to your Project Manager or Applications Specialist for more details.