Discovery XR656 Differences
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Discovery XR656 Differences training is a web based training course. It highlights what is new and unique with the Discovery XR656 system, FlashPad and associated components compared to the Discovery XR650 system.
The course is designed for Service Engineers who are already trained on Discovery XR650 and consists of two stand-alone modules: Discovery XR656 FlashPad (Wireless detector)
The training is self-paced and each module is downloadable. There is an end of course exam for each module.
Upon completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Operate the system with the FlashPad at a functional and operational software level to assess system performance and duplicate customer complaints.
- Install the FlashPad's associated hardware using appropriate tools, test equipment, calibration and safety procedures.
- Perform key planned maintenance and calibrations, including electrical, mechanical and other adjustments to keep the system performing within specified limits.
- Fault isolate system errors using standard and advanced service documentation, tools, and diagnostics and repair/replace parts as required.
Biomedical and technical professionals
Note: All training must be completed within 24 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" tab. Click on the "Schedule/Registration" tab to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
(Note: Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Technical - Application for Advanced Service Training Form. Following the instructions on the form, complete and sign the form, and fax or e-mail to the Registrar. This will begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-574-8627).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- After your approved application form is received, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, prerequisites and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made 7-15 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of course tuition. For cancellations made 1-6 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For no-shows (i.e, registered students who do not attend the class but do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a no-show fee of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.