Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
DentaScan provides training in the application of the Image Analysis section of the DentaScan software. Upon completion participants should be able to operate the software to its full capacity. Total program consists of 1 module (1 hour). Module 1 will focus on Image Analysis and review.
By the end of the program Technologists should be able to perform basic to intermediate procedures on the DentaScan software.
- Identify safety information and position patient
- Identify and perform proper scan protocol
- Draw curve to display Panorex view
- Set the oblique views
- Set proper imaging parameters
- Set proper imaging and archiving parameters
This course is designed for CT Technologist and/or Radiologists.
- TVA ready GE AW Workstation or GE CT scanner with DentaScan
- Basic knowledge of AW Workstation (preferred)
- Sample exams