CARESCAPE Gateway v1 Online
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
CARESCAPE Gateway v1 Technical Training is a web based training courses that cover the knowledge and skills needed to perform service procedures of the CARESCAPE Gateway v1 server. The base for this course is the information covered in CARESCAPE Gateway v1 Technical Manual and the Implementation Guide.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify and list the features, options, and service tools of the CARESCAPE Gateway v1 server.
- Use a laptop to remotely access the CARESCAPE Gateway v1 server.
- Use service diagnostic tools for troubleshooting the CARESCAPE Gateway v1 server.
- List the Field Replaceable Units available to order for repairs of the CARESCAPE Gateway v1 server.
- Perform system checkout procedures to insure correct operation based upon preventative maintenance cycle identified by the Technical Manual.
- Navigate Webmin and complete the steps provided in the Service Manual to properly configure advanced settings.
- Navigate the LINUX OS and the Quovadx Application to view and update HL7 interface engine settings.
- Contrast the difference between the previous Quovadx application available on the Aware Gateway system to the version provided on the CSG.
- Determine the status of the Quovadx interface by navigating the Cloverleaf Webmin Utility.
- Classify the type of system failure by determining the InSite error code(s) generated.
- Determine systems failures and software problems by interpreting logs files and referencing error messages presented in the Service Manual.