Carescape B650/B850 Monitor Network Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Recognize the system hazards and safety rules when servicing a B850/B650 monitor and adhere to all safety precautions during all lab exercises.
- Establish computer network connectivity to the classroom network through configuration of computer network settings.
- Describe the wireless standards and settings to be established for proper wireless networking of a B650 monitor.
- Build a flat network and resolve connectivity problems by following device documentation and network knowledge gain from classroom lecture.
- Establish network communication with service computers, network printers and information servers.
- Perform the steps to establish wired and wireless network connectivity of lab classroom equipment.
- Transfer device settings and clinical custom defaults from one monitor to another monitor.
- Perform remote service tasks on the B850 and B650 monitors such as Webmin diagnostics and device troubleshooting.
- Configure the B850 and B650 to use network services such as Central Monitoring, Citrix, ADT messaging and remote service tools.
- Perform troubleshooting of network connectivity for both the B850 and B650 monitors.
Target AudienceBiomedical and Technical Professionals
Tuition Only: $5,685
(Part Number: 2020786-297)
Tuition & Lodging: $6,240
(Part Number: 2020786-298)
Tuition, lodging & Airfare: $7,135
(Part Number: 2020786-299)