ACR Accreditation Program
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This program instructs MR Technologists in the preparation and execution of the ACR Accreditation Program. Instruction is delivered by a GE MR Applications Specialist at the customer’s facility. This training produces the best results when a core group of 4 MR Technologists is dedicated to the complete session. It is also critical that key Radiologists and the Quality Control Technologists are available to review images. In addition, the patient schedule should be modified to allow time for instruction.
Technologists who complete the program should be able to perform the requirements for ACR accreditation.
- Working Safely
- ACR Accreditation Program Overview
- Artifact Identification and Mitigation
- Clinical Imaging Requirements
- Clinical Imaging Session 1
- Clinical Imaging Session 2
- ACR Phantom Quantitative Tests
- Ongoing Quality Assurance
- Data Submission Guidelines
This course is designed for MR Technologists who operate a GE MR System.
This course has no prerequisite requirements.