Point of care ultrasound for emergency care
Made for your point of care
Automated shock assessment
For accurate, instant, and rapidly updating results
A structured approach to trauma assessments
Highlight and count B-lines, in real time
Follow nerve block procedures with cNerve
Accelerating and automating ultrasound workflow at point of care
Ready for sudden changes in patient health
From its straightforward design to its AI-enabled Auto Tools, the Venue family of point of care ultrasound systems empower physicians to make fast assessments in tough situations.
Visualize the entire lung with Lung Sweep
Automatically recall parameter settings with Follow Up
Remove the clutter with Simple Screen
Built-in teaching assistance with Scribble
Quickly assess kidneys and the bladder with Renal Diagram
Review lung segment images in one view with Lung Diagram
Venue Family emergency medicine brochure
Product tutorial gallery
- 1. 2015 WSD Fact Sheet, www.word-sepsis-day.org (2015).
- 2. Venue and Venue Go R3 technical claims document (DOC2391130) Venue Fit technical claims document (DOC2454794)
- 3. Claims based on data collected in cNerve reading study and based on study done Identifying anatomical structures on ultrasound: assistive
artificial intelligence in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia—27 November 2020 Synopsis. Supporting study documentation:
• cNerve Study May 2022.docx
• cNerve study Results.xlsx
- 4. Supporting evidence for Venue (at 39% larger) and Venue Go (at 18% larger) is documented in DOC2391130. Supporting evidence for Venue Fit (at 18% larger) is documented in DOC2454794.
- 5. Based on internal GE HealthCare study Point of Care Ultrasound – Encounter-based workflow with Venue Family R4 and ViewPoint 6 POC Module improves operational outcomes, June 2022 DOC2757861.