Stay completely connected to any patient, anywhere.
- Stay connected to your patient with simplicity, portability and reliability.
- The clear, easy-to-understand graphics and large single button to record an event are convenient features for the user.
- Lightweight, durable and streamlined design ensures patient comfort, and mute button offers privacy.
- Advanced features, for high-quality data:
- 12-channel ECG with 1,024 Hz sample rate
- Easy-to-read graphic display and user-friendly menu design
- Pacemaker detection
- Continuous, high-fidelity ECG data for up to 48 hours
- 8-lead on-screen display for accurate and quality hookups
- Convenient CompactFlashTM data storage
- Get an ECG recording you can rely on with a continuous open-lead monitor that detects any electrodes that fail.
- Innovative design protects the cable and prevents premature cable breakage.
Comprehensive, reliable results with the SEER 12:
- 12-channel ECG with 1,024 Hz sample rate.
- Easy-to-read graphic display and user-friendly menu design.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Saves continuous, high-fidelity ECG data for up to 48 hours.
- Displays all 8 leads on-screen for accurate and quality hookups.
- Convenient CompactFlashTM data storage.
- Weight: 140 g without batteries installed
- Dimensions: 108 x 86 x 22 mm (4.3 x 3.4 x 0.86 in.)
- Connections: Secure patient cable connection
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel graphic display
- Battery type: 1 x 1.5V alkaline LR6, AA
- Alternative battery: 1 x 1.2V NiMH, HR6, AA
- Battery service life: 3 days with an alkaline battery
- ECG channels: 12
- Data storage: CompactFlash Card type I
- Frequency response: 0.05 to 120 Hz
- Sample rate: up to 1,024 Hz with 12 bit
- Options: Four wire patient cable for six channnel data acquisition (LI, LII, LIII, aVR, aVL, aVF )