Semi-automated segmentation and sizing of hematoma.
- Introducing SmartMesh—an interactive volumetric editing tool.
- Comprehensive reporting of segmented hematomas.
- Fully integrated with Spectral CT when using GSI data.
- Track hematoma changes both visually and quantitatively with longitudinal exam workflow.
- Simple user driven aneurysm detection workflow.
- Easy and intuitive workflow for aneurysm segmentation. Initial segmentation done with four guided clicks.
- A selection of application specific tools ensures ease of use.
- Create layouts to match your reading style.
Stroke VCAR is a CT image analysis software package that provides information to physicians to assist them in the analysis and visualization of Brain CT data derived from DICOM 3.0 compliant CT scans. Stroke VCAR is designed for the purpose of segmenting and assessing intracerebral and intracranial hemorrhages in the brain using semi-automated tools on non-contrast CT exams. Additionally Stroke VCAR provides a set of workflow tools for the segmentation and visualization of aneurysms in the brain from contrast enhanced CT exams. It is intended for use by clinicians to process, review, archive, print and distribute CT studies.
This software will assist the user by providing initial 3D segmentation, measurements and visualization of hemorrhages and aneurysm in the brain. The user has the ability to adjust, review and then confirm the final segmentation.