Adequacy of Anesthesia solution
AT A GLANCE
THE GE DIFFERENCE
Anaesthesia delivery is a critical part of healthcare delivery
LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS
RELAXATION AND IMMOBILITY
Neuromuscular Transmission (NMT) monitoring
SURGICAL STIMULI RESPONSE
Surgical Pleth Index (SPI) monitoring
Decision support tools to help optimise workflow and patient care
Resources to help drive clinical excellence
- 1. Daiello LA, et al., Postoperative Delirium and Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction: Overlap and Divergence. Anesthesiology 131(3), 477-491 (Sep 2019).
- 2. Actual time may vary slightly due to hospital network and processing times.
- 3. SPI is not FDA cleared and is not available in the U.S.
- 4. Chen et al. Comparison of Surgical Stress Index-guided analgesia with standard clinical practice during routine general anaesthesia Anaesthesiology, V 112, No.5 2010.
- 5. Bergmann I. et al. Surgical pleth index-guided remifentanil administration reduces remifentanil and propofol consumption and shortens recovery times in outpatient anaesthesia. BJA 110 (4): 622-8 (2013).