Enable your EMR to provide 360˚ holistic patient imaging and multimedia patient records to help clinicians improve their productivity and provide better patient care.
Empowering enterprise imaging with cloud-based capabilities
Why Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
AWS⁵ provides the data security and reliability required for healthcare, with the flexibility to support your organization’s individual needs. By leveraging AWS, we can provide imaging solutions designed to increase access, decrease IT infrastructure, pivot to support changing needs, and ultimately help clinicians improve care for patients.Download eBook
- 1. Where an internet connection is available.
- 2. According to Signify Research 2020 Imaging IT Market Assessment.
- 3. Edison Datalogue includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Edison Datalogue Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- 4. Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client has been validated for diagnostic use. Images viewed on mobile devices are not intended to be used for diagnostic purposes. Plesase refer to datasheet or contact GE Healthcare representative.
- 5. Cloud-based approach for enterprise imaging will be available in USA only. Cloud availability through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 6. Edison True PACS is a solution that contains the following products: Centricity™ Universal Viewer, Enterprise Archive, Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint Client, Edison™ AI Orchestrator and third-party AI applications.