Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
LOGIQ S8 General Ultrasound customer courses will include:
- Diagnostic ultrasound with Doppler physics and instrumentation
- B-Flow, Elastography, Multi-modality Query Retrieve
- Raw digital data signal processing, storage and manipulation
- Scan Assistant techniques and program development
- Advanced technologies, i.e. High definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD), CrossXBeam*, Coded Harmonics Imaging and LOGIQView
- 3D volume technologies, workflow concepts, volume manipulation and data optimization
- E-Series probe technologies, i.e. single crystal, matrix array and acoustic amplifier technologies
- 4-6 hours of hands-on scanning in small groups
At the conclusion of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate clinical utility of current ultrasound technologies
- Describe the parameters necessary to optimize the 2D images with new ultrasound technologies for maximum clinical efficacy.
- Discuss and adjust the scanning parameters to optimize Pulsed, Color and Power Doppler for specific clinical indications.
- Describe and adjust parameters to acquire and display 3D and 4D volume datasets for maximum clinical utility.
- Manipulate volume datasets, (A, B & C planes in the X, Y and Z axis) for clinical correlation to specific clinical indications (i.e. nuchal translucency and post stent implantation procedures).
Radiology and vascular sonographers and sonologists who practice general radiology, vascular and OB/GYN ultrasound and wish to update their knowledge and skills in all current clinical and technical aspects of 2D and 3D imaging.
For LOGIQ S8 users