EchoPAC Clinical Workstation Software
Customize Your Workflow
Workflow that works for you.
Perform your post-processing offline—even multi-dimensional analyses—on images that retain the same excellent quality as those originally acquired and viewed on your ultrasound system. Help to optimize your workflow by deciding when and where an echo exam is accessed, reviewed, or finalized based on your scheduling needs, and the expertise of your team.
This may help free up your system for additional exams — for efficient workflow, high patient throughput, and productivity.
Using the “raw data” from the point of data capture on the Vivid ultrasound system, EchoPAC helps you achieve efficient workflow and productivity. Our innovative software allows you to shift more of your analyses and workload from your ultrasound system to your workstation — providing workflow and productivity benefits.
Shift analyses and workload to a workstation.
Advanced analysis technologies helps enhance your clinical confidence.
The EchoPAC workstation gives you an array of advanced quantitative analysis tools:
- New - MV assessment for rapid mitral valve quantification
- Advanced 4D Analysis and Toolkit
- 4D Auto LVQ
- 4D LV Mass
- 4D Strain
- AFI: Automated Function Imaging
- Strain and Strain rate imaging
- Tissue Velocity Imaging
- Tissue Tracking
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging
- Echo and Vascular reporting
These tools provide you cardiovascular information to help boost your diagnostic confidence.
With TruScan, your ultrasound data is digitally acquired and stored in a raw state to preserve its integrity. The resulting images can then be viewed, measured, optimized, and analyzed from the ultrasound system or workstation at any time, without losing any of the original image quality.
Advanced analysis technologies enhance your clinical confidence.
ViewPoint with EchoPAC Suite
Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from VividTM Systems
- DICOM* and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
EchoPac Post- Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- HIS Interface (HL7)
- Patient Data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
- Report Text
- Formatted report (PDF)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
- Long term Archive
*DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
Services & Support
Service. Support. Solutions.
Count on GE to help optimize the performance of your vital ultrasound assets. Our maintenance service offerings all deliver one thing - confidence.
A focus on improving healthcare.
healthymagination is our commitment to continuously develop innovations focused on reducing cost, increasing access, and improving quality of patient care. EchoPAC's AFI is healthymagination validated.
You're invited to join the club.
We invite you to join the Vivid Club, a network of thousands of fellow Vivid ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your Vivid ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in Vivid ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own Vivid Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.