GE Healthcare Oncology Solutions help to improve clinical efficiency and accuracy at every step of the care pathway, so clinicians can deliver improved patient outcomes through precise and individualized imaging technology, data management and treatment.
GE Healthcare ServicesFlexible offerings can help ensure optimal equipment and clinical performance, and includes tools and resources to optimize uptime to reduce patient disruptions. With the ability to add services beyond maintenance, clinical confidence is further supported through remote and on-site applications training and support.
GE Healthcare PartnersWe help clients solve the most challenging problems in healthcare through long-term strategic partnerships, and advanced analytic capabilities. We collaborate to define and prioritize their critical challenges, design the best strategies, and activate impactful solutions to create breakthrough, sustainable outcomes to enable them to transform and succeed.
What Does Precision Cancer Care Mean to You?
Perhaps it’s as simple as improved clinical detection, or real-time data sharing?
Whatever your definition of precision cancer care is, we know the end goal is always the best possible outcome for your patients. For this reason, GE supports cancer centers and hospitals all over the world to help improve cancer care from screening to treatment through advanced medical technologies, providing physicians and technicians with greater clinical insights. We work with you to address your specific clinical and operational challenges to achieve the best possible patient outcome through the most precise treatment available.
1. Global patterns and trends in colorectal cancer incidence and mortality. Melina Arnold1, Mónica S Sierra1, Mathieu Laversanne1, Isabelle oerjomataram1, Ahmedin Jemal2, Freddie Bray1. Arnold M, et al. Gut 2017;66:683–691. doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2015-310912 683
1. Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability,and Disability-Adjusted Life-Years for 29 Cancer Groups,1990 to 2016. A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study. Christina Fitzmaurice,MD, MPH, Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, University of Washington, 2301 5th Ave, Ste 600, Seattle,WA 98121
1. IARC database of 2018.
2. JAMA Oncol. 2017;3(12):1683-1691. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2017.3055Published online October 5, 2017. Corrected on December 14, 2017.
1. Dela Cruz CS, Tanoue LT, Matthay RA. Lung cancer: epidemiology, etiology, and prevention. Clin Chest Med. 2011;32(4):605-44. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3864624/#R1
2. Lung and Bronchus Cancer - Cancer Stat Facts. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html
3. National Cancer Institute. (2018). National Lung Screening Trial. [online] Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/types/lung/research/nlst [Accessed 5 Nov. 2018].
4. Acr.org. (2018). Nelson Lung Cancer Screening Study Confirms NLST Results. [online] Available at: https://www.acr.org/Media-Center/ACR-News-Releases/2018/Nelson-Lung-Cancer-Screening-Study-Confirms-NLST-Results [Accessed 5 Nov. 2018].
5. NELSON Study Shows CT Screening for Nodule Volume Management Reduces Lung Cancer Mortality by 26 Percent in Men [Internet]. IASLC; 2018 [cited 5 November 2018]. Available from: https://wclc2018.iaslc.org/media/2018%20WCLC%20Press%20Program%20Press%20Release%20De%20Koning%209.25%20FINAL%20.pdf
6. The FDA has cleared the following qualified GE Healthcare CT scanners to receive the new low-dose CT Lung Cancer Screening Option: RevolutionTM CT, Revolution GSI, Revolution HD, Revolution EVO, Revolution DiscoveryTM CT, Discovery CT750 HD, Discovery CT590 RT, Optima TM CT660, Optima CT540, Optima CT580, Optima CT580 W, Optima CT590 RT, LightSpeed TM Xtra, LightSpeed RT16, LightSpeed Pro32, LightSpeed VCT Select, LightSpeed VCT XT, LightSpeed VCT XTe, LightSpeed VCT, LightSpeed Pro16, LightSpeed 16 and BrightSpeed TM Elite. The following PET/CT and SPECT/CT systems that use the qualified CT systems are also eligible to receive the lung cancer screening option: Discovery IQ, Discovery PET/CT 610, Discovery PET/CT 710, Discovery CT670 with 16-slice CT and Discovery CT670 Pro.
1. Prostate Cancer Risk Factors [Internet]. WebMD. 2018 [cited 5 November 2018]. Available from: https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/guide/prostate-cancer-risk-factors
2. Prostate cancer statistics [Internet]. World Cancer Research Fund. 2018 [cited 5 November 2018]. Available from: https://www.wcrf.org/dietandcancer/cancer-trends/prostate-cancer-statistics
3. Survival Rates for Prostate Cancer [Internet]. Cancer.org. 2018 [cited 5 November 2018]. Available from: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/detection-diagnosis-staging/survival-rates.html#written_by Patel AR, Klein EA.