A portable, robust cardiovascular ultrasound system
Patient Care. Elevated.
Empowered. Expanded…Artificial Intelligence. At GE Healthcare, we’re committed to support the vital work you do with patients every day. Using the extraordinary processing power of our breakthrough software beamformer platform – cSound™ 3.0 – as a catalyst, we’ve developed an array of innovative algorithms and applications to help you Keep elevating patient care.
As a result, now you can empower your care team with the expanded advantages and artificial intelligence of the Vivid™ S70N cardiovascular ultrasound system. Diagnose more confidently with the help of enhanced 2D and color image quality. Accelerate exams via extended automatic Doppler measurements for TEE and TTE. Gain reproducible results with advanced capabilities for quantifying heart function and ejection fraction. All so you can make every moment count with patients – seeing problems clearly and quickly, performing procedures with great precision … and providing Patient Care. Elevated.
Faced with diverse body types and complex medical issues, many conventional ultrasound systems too often yield non-diagnostic exams that may hinder the efficiency of coordinated care. Recognizing this challenge, GE has taken cardiovascular ultrasound to a higher level with a new imaging platform called cSound.
Crisp imaging. Deep views.
Experience the exceptional image quality powered by GE's XDclearTM probe technology paired with cSound's advanced software beamformer technology. Additionally, view detailed images of the heart for assessment and diagnoses in the echo lab. Navigate smooth, continuous and detailed images with ease via new enhancements in color and clarity.Image a wide range of patients
Vivid S70N delivers superb performance in your shared services operation, including cardiac, stress echo, vascular, abdominal, OB/GYN and small-parts applications.
Define the care path
Quantification with Vivid S70N is all about helping providers evaluate problems and pursue the path forward. Count on a full suite of intuitive tools to make your work easy and efficient. Quickly, accurately and automatically2
2User review and acceptance required.
Streamline your exams Vivid S70N with cSound performance empowers your team with a variety of efficient tools. You'll find it easy to achieve consistent information across a wide variety of patients. Tools like the ability to quantify wall motion abnormalities can help you diagnose. You'll also appreciate the easy-to-use tablet-like experience of the Image Manager and configurable interface.
Make your work easy and efficient.
With TEE procedures growing, so is the need to find ways to achieve the benefits of 4D imaging without compromising productivity.
Explore and evaluate with ease Accurately and automatically quantify LV and other functions with a full suite of intuitive tools.
Facilitate complex procedures You can move smoothly through your work, with tools that help to simplify workflow and reduce scanning time.
Designed for reliability and ease of use
- Flex Fit – Adjust control panel and monitor for comfort and convenience
- Easy mobility with smart standby
- Small footprint
- 12" ultra-high-resolution, multi-touch LCD screen
- 21.5" wide screen High-Definition(HD) flicker-free LCD display with articulating arm
Connectivity and Security
Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM*** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
EchoPAC Post- Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- Enhanced DICOM review – Accelerate reviewing and reporting by using contrast, brightness and zoom/pan controls to optimize DICOM images.
- Pediatric DICOM SR Support* – Pediatric measurements sent by SR automatically populate the pediatric report on the receiving side for fast, accurate review elsewhere.
Tricefy® Uplink* – Expedite uploading of images and patient data to Tricefy Cloud – a long-term archive that enables image sharing with colleagues or patients.
Raw data transfer – User selectable raw data file transfer in DICOM® environment.
- HIS Interface (HL7)
- Patient Data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
- Report Text
- Formatted report (Adobe PDF**)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
- Long term Archive
Windows® 10 Operating System with application whitelisting to prevent unauthorized programs from running and potentially harming the scanner.
LDAP –Help ensure patient data safety with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, which allows your IT team to maintain greater control of who’s in the system, reducing the risk of breaches.
Configurable system password – There are fully configurable user log-on passwords and internal passwords that can meet your IT department’s requirements regarding security strength.
Disk Encryption –of the drive, which contains patient archive and images, helps ensure safety and privacy of the data, even in case of theft.
***DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
Tricefy is a trademark of Trice Imaging, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
DIGITAL EXPERT for Vivid E95, E90, S70N & iq
Hands-on learning, personalized experience
Learning how to use your Vivid system is not a one-time occurrence. Beyond initial classes and installation, you need knowledgeable and customized training in order to ensure that you are maximizing the use of your equipment and utilizing the functions and features to its full potential.
GE Digital Expert is a mobile solution that delivers virtual face-to- face training for you and your clinical team. Utilizing a mobile tablet, Digital Expert connects you to a clinical applications expert allowing you to learn at your pace and at your schedule.
Flexible and convenient training to fit your schedule
- Go beyond initial training to learn advanced usage while on your own consoles
- Learning sessions that fit your work and personal schedule
- Maximize your time with very little disruption to your daily life
Digital technology connecting you to clinical experts
- We provide you a mobile tablet allowing you to communicate directly to a clinical applications expert
- Online content and embedded training material
- One-on-one virtual training allows for more personalized experience
Digital Expert Onsite Training
- 10 weeks, 20 courses
- One-on-one or small groups
- $3,000 USD
- Courses available at your convenience
- Basic operations
- 2D/M-mode optimization
- Color/PW/CW doppler optimization
- BiPlane/TriPlan imaging
- 4D/4D color acquisition
- 4D navigation
- 4D quantification
- Stress tests
- ... and more
Digital Expert is separate from the system, and is for education and training purposes only
You're invited to join the club.
We invite you to join the Vivid Club, a network of thousands of fellow Vivid ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your Vivid ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in Vivid ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own Vivid Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.
Cardiac AutoDoppler Whitepaper v3Download