VUE Point FX
Increase Quantitative Accuracy
VUE Point FX incorporates greater contrast and activity delineation so you can achieve improved image quality. The fully 3D iterative reconstruction technique has all corrections within the loop and adds timing information to each step. To help increase your productivity, VUE Point FX helps you maintain adequate temporal resolution across a range of operating conditions, and to capture sophisticated reconstruction images within exam duration.
Intelligent, Accurate Reconstruction
VUE Point FX adds timing resolution to VUE Point HD, helping you:
- Improve image quality by reducing background noise
- Increase quantitative accuracy, contrast and activity delineation
- Capture images with sophisticated reconstruction
VUE Point FX features include:
- Timing information added to each step of iterative reconstruction
- Model-based 3D scatter correction
- Corrections within the loop
- Enhanced resolution with detector geometry modeling
- Distance along photons’ trajectory is converted into timing difference
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
GE Healthcare Educators and PET/CT Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
Service. Support. Solutions.
We're here to help you keep your PET/CT system up and running. We know that for every piece of PET/CT equipment in your facility, there are patients with expectations about having their exams done reliably and on schedule. GE's dedicated Field Service team and specialized online Engineers make it their mission to transform essential services into extraordinary outcomes. Learn more.
VUE Point FX WhitepaperDownload