SEER 12 Digital Holter ECG Recorder
The SEER 12 is a 12-channel, long-term digital recorder that lets you stay connected to your patients for up to 48 hours, so you can better evaluate ongoing cardiac conditions and gather the data you need for real diagnostic confidence.
With portable digital data storage and other advanced features, you can get high-quality data, with a device that gives patients freedom throughout the process
Stay completely connected to any patient, anywhere.
- Stay connected to your patient with simplicity, portability and reliability.
- The clear, easy-to-understand graphics and large single button to record an event are convenient features for the user.
- Lightweight, durable and streamlined design ensures patient comfort, and mute button offers privacy.
- Advanced features, for high-quality data:
- 12-channel ECG with 1,024 Hz sample rate
- Easy-to-read graphic display and user-friendly menu design
- Pacemaker detection
- Continuous, high-fidelity ECG data for up to 48 hours
- 8-lead on-screen display for accurate and quality hookups
- Convenient CompactFlashTM data storage
- Get an ECG recording you can rely on with a continuous open-lead monitor that detects any electrodes that fail.
- Innovative design protects the cable and prevents premature cable breakage.
Comprehensive, reliable results with the SEER 12:
- 12-channel ECG with 1,024 Hz sample rate.
- Easy-to-read graphic display and user-friendly menu design.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Saves continuous, high-fidelity ECG data for up to 48 hours.
- Displays all 8 leads on-screen for accurate and quality hookups.
- Convenient CompactFlashTM data storage.
- Weight: 140 g without batteries installed
- Dimensions: 108 x 86 x 22 mm (4.3 x 3.4 x 0.86 in.)
- Connections: Secure patient cable connection
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel graphic display
- Battery type: 1 x 1.5V alkaline LR6, AA
- Alternative battery: 1 x 1.2V NiMH, HR6, AA
- Battery service life: 3 days with an alkaline battery
- ECG channels: 12
- Data storage: CompactFlash Card type I
- Frequency response: 0.05 to 120 Hz
- Sample rate: up to 1,024 Hz with 12 bit
- Options: Four wire patient cable for six channnel data acquisition (LI, LII, LIII, aVR, aVL, aVF )