FlightPlan for Liver
*The improvement related to Motion Freeze depends on the acquisition conditions, table position, patient, type of motion, anatomical location and clinical
practice. Motion Freeze is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE vascular systems IGS 5, IGS 6 and IGS 7 or IGS 7OR). 3DXR cannot be placed on the
market or put into service until it has been made to comply with all required regulatory authorizations including the Medical Device Directive requirements
for CE marking. Motion Freeze cannot be marketed in countries where market authorization is required and not yet obtained. Refer to your sales representative.
2. Based on competitive research, among major players in interventional imaging
3. Based on the quantitative assessment of 6 recognized Interventional Radiologists specialized in the field of Interventional Oncology, using various intervention angiography systems from different vendors.
4. World’s Health Organization data “Global Database on Body Mass Index” & World’s Health Organization: “Obesity andoverweight Fact sheet N°311 Updated January 2015”
6. 2 Cornelis et al, Hepatic Arterial Embolization Using Cone Beam CT with Tumor Feeding Vessel Detection Software: Impact on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Response, CVIR 2017
7. Iwazawa, J., Ohue, S., Hashimoto, N., Muramoto, O., and Mitani, T. (2013). Clinical utility and limitations of tumor-feeder detection software for liver cancer embolization. Eur. J. Radiol. 82, 1665–1671.