The NuCART replaces bulky video towers and ceiling suspended monitors with a mobile cart that can be rolled into each procedure room. NuCART has two high definition medical grade monitors to display PACs, fluoro, ultrasound and video signals.Easy to move with arms that extend more than seven feet, NuCART offers comfortable viewing from the setup you design.NuBoom NuCART is manufactured by CV Medical and distributed by GE Healthcare.
With NuCART you can:
- Enjoy the flexibility of rolling your monitors into any of your procedure rooms during setup.
- Get clear on-screen images within your field of view.
- When you image with an OEC 9900 Elite and view those images on a clear HD NuCART monitor, you can position monitors for your best, most comfortable view.
- View multiple images at once. The NuCART has two articulating arms, each holding an HD monitor capable of split-screen viewing.
- Customize your view. The simple touch screen lets you control what's on each monitor from a central panel, while the DOCS® software maximizes integration performance.
- Spacious shelves can help consolidate equipment into a single space-saving footprint.
- Booms fold and nest but maintain an open view so the NuCART is easy to push down the hall.
The NuCART offers:
- Open architecture, mobile tablet touchscreen interface with docking station
- Display of surgical video, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, patient vital signs, and other common image inputs common in the OR
- Up to 4 simultaneously presented images, from 4 discrete sources, through side-by-side screens
- Amplified audio system for Smartphones and MP3 players
- Open shelf design which can help avoid medical equipment overheating
- Dual 24” or 26" LED displays
- Thirteen image sources including: DVI-D, Synch on Green, VGA, HD-SDI, S-Video, Composite
- Up to 5 shelves for cameras, light sources, ESG, and printer. Each can hold up to 30 lbs.
- Shelves include safety straps for securing equipment
- RFID keycard to undock touchscreen tablet
- Eight electrical outles with medical-grade power conditioning runs all on-board equipment through one power cord.
- Reach of 7.5’ allows 54” between cart face and surgical table midline
- Locking casters
AccessoriesProtect your staff, patients, and OEC equipment investments with custom fit C-arm drapes and other disposables and accessories.
Take advantage of training from dedicated OEC C-arm clinical imaging specialists who train over 14,000 clinicians and technologists annually. A CE-credit education series is available for purchase through the OEC University program.Call 1-800-874-7378 to schedule.
Service and Training
OEC C-arm Uptime You Can Count On
Whether you're looking for a full-service contract or on-demand OEC C-arm repairs, it makes good business sense to partner with us to keep your equipment up and running.
Learn how GE Healthcare's OEC C-arm Service offerings are redefining peace-of-mind.