ApexPro CH telemetry provides exceptional detection and analysis of patient data to help you fully and accurately monitor your patients’ status.
- ApexPro CH uses the EK-Pro clinical algorithm, which processes and analyzes five independent, simultaneous ECG leads. Plus, an innovative Smart Leads Fail feature helps to reduce false ECG alarms.
- With EK-Pro, ApexPro CH supports advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming.
- ApexPro CH has the capability to monitor two V-leads on each patient.
- Pace detection across two vectors improves the system’s ability to see and recognize a wide variety of pacemakers.
- The flexible design of ApexPro CH allows each transmitter to monitor only the parameters each patient requires. Continuous monitoring of ECG and SpO2 allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
Innovative parameter technology
- EK-Pro five lead arrhythmia analysis provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
- Dual V-lead monitoring allows caregivers to be vigilant for both arrhythmias and ST segment changes through a better picture of the patient’s heart.
- Continuous SpO2 and episodic monitoring of NIBP and Temp allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
Excellent infrastructure technology
- Flexible: Operates in both the 608 to 614 MHz and 1395 to 1400 MHz ranges of WMTS spectrum
- Dependable: Quad-diversity antenna infrastructure searches four separate antenna fields each second for the best signal from each patient
- Scalable: The CARESCAPETM Telemetry T14 Transmitter expands the capacity of ApexPro CH