Vigilant care from virtually anywhere: Web Viewer helps you stay connected to your patients with your PC, Mac, or tablet, so you can help deliver attentive, responsive patient care from virtually anywhere.
Up-to-the-moment access to patient events: Web Viewer visually displays active alarms from the patient monitoring network for a prompt view of your patient’s status.
Compatible with standard technologies: Web Viewer makes patient information accessible via standard technologies and devices that many clinicians are already using, including Web-enabled PCs, wireless laptops, and tablet PCs.
Web Viewer is a software license utilizing the Mobile Care server. The license:
- Enables clinicians to view vital patient information securely on a standard PC
- Connects to the hospital’s local area network through wired or wireless LAN, or Internet, depending on the client device
- Utilizes existing network infrastructure and client hardware
- Provides visual access to networked GE Healthcare patient monitors
- Provides a detailed view of near real-time waveforms, vital signs and active visual alarms
- Supports up to 72 hours of graphical and numerical trending, depending on monitor
- Enables a user-configurable patient list and views to patient information
- Provides password-validated access control and configurable access rights to prevent unauthorized use
- Supports SSL to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of patient information
- Implements user account locking after unsuccessful login attempts
- Enables configurable auto-logout
- Provides extensive audit logs
- Built-in firewall and virus protection in the server
- Server supports SNMP system alerts